This years’ five nominations are:
- Bennelong is nominated for ‘Distributor of the Year’;
- Bennelong Long Short Equity Management is nominated in the ‘Alternative strategies' category;
- Kardinia Capital nominated in the `Australian equities ? alternative strategies (including long/short, income overlay)’ category;
- Bennelong Australian Equity Partners (BAEP) nominated in the ‘Australian equities ? large cap’ category; and
- BAEP are also nominated in the ‘Australian equities ? small caps’ category.
Andrew Aitken, Head of Distribution of Bennelong said “we’re really pleased to be recognised so broadly at this years’ Professional Planner/Zenith Fund Awards. The boutiques have performed really well over the last financial year and Bennelong’s distribution team continues to punch above their weight. We look forward to hearing the outcome of these awards.”
The determination of the finalists is based on excellence in the application of a manager’s investment philosophy and process according to Zenith Investment Partners’ manager assessment methodology.
Winners will be announced an awards luncheon at Ivy Ballroom, Sydney, on October 7.